Get SAT is the leading provider of micronized satellite on-the-move terminals for ground, air, and maritime applications.
Our state-of-the-art patent flat panel technology, along with a powerful controller, creates the best-in its class SWaP product line on the market.
Get SAT is looking for an Embedded Linux Engineer to join our winning team.
What you’ll do:
- Take part in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from design to development and deployment support for our current and future devices
- Develop infrastructure and applications for Linux operating systems and bare metal
- Working closely alongside FPGA/Hardware engineers
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in developing embedded systems
- Experience with C and C++ in real-time, multi-threading systems – a must
- Experience with low-level software components/drivers development – a must
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq development – a must
- Practical experience and a deep understanding of HW components and buses (I2C, SPI, mii, etc.) – a must
- Experience with PetaLinux, Yocto – an advantage
- Knowledge of telecommunications protocols – an advantage
- Satellite communication experience – an advantage
- Experience in development of kernel space – an advantage
- Debugging techniques and new hardware bring-up activity – an advantage
- Takes initiative
- A strong desire to solve problems and provide workable solutions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well collaboratively