Get SAT is the leading provider of micronized satellite on-the-move terminals for ground, air, and maritime applications.
Our state-of-the-art flat panel technology, along with a powerful controller, creates the best-in-its-class SWaP product line on the market.
Get SAT is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our R&D department who is seeking their next technological challenge.
About the role
• Develop multi-disciplinary products for satellite communications, combining motion gimbals and electronic enclosers
• Mechanical design from concept formation, through simulations to prototype assembly and integration
• Validation and verification testing, planning, and results analysis
• Design improvements and support engineering changes
• At least 4 years of experience with mechanical design in a multi-disciplinary
environment – a must
• Vast knowledge of manufacturing technologies – a must
• Ability to work as part of a team – a must
• Ability to work in a complex and dynamic environment – a must
• Experience with motion systems – an advantage
• Experience with heat transfer systems – an advantage