Get SAT is looking for a NPI Engineer who is searching for his next technological challenge to join our company.
The role requires an engineer to accompany the process that takes an idea from an initial working prototype to a final product going into production.
- Responsible for the construction and maintenance of BOMs of a number of electromechanical products, product documentation, jig design, tools, and DFX.
- To be a center of technical knowledge in operations and produce a multi-functional collaboration with R&D, supply chain, quality, product and more.
- Technical management and control of turn-key projects / online and overseas suppliers throughout the project’s life cycle and after its release.
- Responsible for making and implementing product changes (ECO, Waivers) and configuration control
- Manage and execute FAI on subcontractor sites.
- Verification of production again to meet goals, production output and quality standards.
- Defining all the documentation required to manufacture and deliver the products correctly (inspection procedure, assembly instructions, etc.).
- Support for operational engineering processes between EOL, FMEA, problem root analysis, continuous improvement, and audit.
- Supports ongoing manufacturing processes, training subcontractors and manufacturers.
- B.Sc. In mechanical engineering.
- 1-2 years of proven experience as an NPI engineer or manufacturing engineer.
- Experience in building production portfolios and leading engineering changes.
- Experience in mechanical design and an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SolidWorks and EPDM (SolidWorks PDM).
- High motivation and independence, high problem-solving ability.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with multidisciplinary entities – electronics, RF, and software.
- Knowledge in electronics – an advantage.