It’s time for a change in the satellite communication industry, and Get SAT is bringing it with the most advanced satellite communication systems on the market!
Get SAT’s products are at the forefront of innovation and technology, specifically designed to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
We are looking for a Production Planning & Control (PP&C) Engineer to join our team in Rehovot.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the production process, regularly updating the product BOM and production process
- Inventory analysis and procurement forecasting
- Issue data from ERP software, developing and presenting relevant KPIs
- Monitor and control inventory levels
- Work closely with various company teams, including Engineering, Production, Procurement, QA/QC, Integration, and Sales.
- Characterize new processes & optimize existing work processes
Work with ERP software – Priority (maintain and implement new modules)
- B.Sc in Industrial Engineering – a must
- 1-2 Years of experience in PP&C/Production/Supply chain/Operation field – a must
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) – a must
- Familiarity with production floor and operational processes – a must
- High level of English proficiency
- Experience with ERP software, preferably Priority – an advantage
- A detail-oriented team player who works well with others
- A highly motivated independent learner who works well under pressure
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment while managing timelines and due dates