Get SAT is the leading provider of micronized satellite on-the-move terminals for ground, air, and maritime applications.
Our state-of-the-art flat panel technology, along with a powerful controller, makes us the best-in-class SWaP product line on the market.
Get SAT is looking for a talented Systems Engineer to join our R&D department.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the technical lead for satcom projects, both existing and in development
- Understand the range of user, product, business, and marketing requirements, and convert them into practical engineering terms
- Define, write, and manage design inputs
- Develop product concepts and definitions of architecture
- Define, plan, and lead systems design and integration with a cross-disciplinary team of engineers
- Take ownership over product performance and quality, working alongside the project manager
- Receive field and production feedback and drive ongoing product improvements
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering – a must
- At least 4-5 years of experience in multidisciplinary systems engineering – a must
- Experience with RF equipment – a must
- Programming experience – an advantage
- Experience with servo systems – an advantage
- Experience with communication systems based on Line of Sight – an advantage
- Experience with EMC certifications – an advantage
- Networking experience – an advantage
- Fluent in English